Become a Member
See below to learn about our membership rates and how to join online. If you would prefer to send a check, please print a paper copy of the application form.
As a Member ($85 annually), you will have full access to the physical library as well as the talents and expertise of our volunteers who will help with your research project.
- You can use all our facilities: computers, Internet access, printers, and microfilm readers.
- You will receive our regular publications, The Heritage Observer.
- You will receive a discount on ancestry and history classes you attend at the Heritage Library.
- At the library, you can take advantage of the Library’s subscriptions to HeritageQuest Online, Ancestry, American Ancestors, and fold3 (formerly Footnote). Of course you can also consult the free Web sites such as FamilySearch and Rootsweb.
- You will have access to HeritageQuest Online from home.
Academic memberships, are available for teachers and students for $15. To obtain an academic membership, or if you have any other membership questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include proof of academic affiliation.